The Shard Art piece is the perfect gift for anyone who live in London or has happy memories in London, potentially dining at the top of the Shard, looking over the River Thames. This 72 Storey skyscraper is the tallest building in the UK and hence provides some absolutely amazing views of London. This piece of art is extremely detailed with a fine crosshatching technique to show the materiality of the shard and the shadows it creates. This would be a great piece for any modern home with its elegant black and white design making it extremely versatile to pair with different home décor styles.
- Available in 2 sizes
- All prints can be presented unframed or framed
- All prints are carbon neutral and the paper used is around 100% recycled so adding one of these beautiful pieces will not damage our earth one bit!
- Prints are printed on 350gsm texture art paper to give an amazing aesthetic and quality feel.
- All prints will be signed by the artist, Callum Hewitt.
- All prints are sent off 1st Class with Royal Mail so they will be with you in no time.
Having moved to Liverpool from Widnes, Callum - founder of Hewitt Sketches - is a highly regarded upcoming artist and architect known for detailed, honest line art pieces which focus on the beauty of architecture.
After moving to Liverpool for university, Callum discovered a real connection and passion for the city. After this, he earned massive praise from judges in the Sunderland Design Challenge for his 'Wave' design and has had a number of successful outings to local events and markets including the GOOD Market.
Hewitt Sketches focuses on highly detailed hand drawn pieces of art specialising in local and international architecture. Featuring beautiful hand finished gold leaf prints, mugs, coasters and cards.
All prints are made with 100% recycled paper and have carbon offset delivery. These are sourced in the UK. Packaging where possible uses recycled/recyclable materials such as paper and card.