The Pantheon Wall Art Piece is a black and white architectural drawing of one of Rome's most iconic Landmarks.
The Pantheon is a now Catholic Church in Rome which was served many functions throughout the ages. Originally being a Roman Pagan Temple. The Pantheon that stands today was built around 126 AD after the original burnt down. The Pantheon has a Rotunda on the front façade which opens up into its iconic Rotunda which houses world's largest unsupported dome. In the centre of this rotunda is the oculus which allows natural light to pierce through the Pantheon.
- Available in A4 only
- Can be presented unframed or framed
- All prints are carbon neutral and the paper used is around 100% recycled so adding one of these beautiful pieces will not damage our earth one bit!
- Prints are printed on 350gsm texture art paper to give an amazing aesthetic and quality feel.
- All prints will be signed by the artist, Callum Hewitt.
- All prints are sent off 1st Class with Royal Mail so they will be with you in no time.