This architectural illustration of the Louvre Pyramid in Paris is the perfect gift or piece of art for those who have happy memories in Paris. The Louvre Pyramid is the latest addition to the Louvre Museum, designed by I.M. Pei and completed in 1989. This building is one of the best examples of contemporary architecture.
- Available in A4 only
- Can be presented unframed or framed
- All prints are carbon neutral and the paper used is around 100% recycled so adding one of these beautiful pieces will not damage our earth one bit!
- Prints are printed on 350gsm texture art paper to give an amazing aesthetic and quality feel.
- All prints will be signed by the artist, Callum Hewitt.
- All prints are sent off 1st Class with Royal Mail so they will be with you in no time.
Having moved to Liverpool from Widnes, Callum - founder of Hewitt Sketches - is a highly regarded upcoming artist and architect known for detailed, honest line art pieces which focus on the beauty of architecture.
After moving to Liverpool for university, Callum discovered a real connection and passion for the city. After this, he earned massive praise from judges in the Sunderland Design Challenge for his 'Wave' design and has had a number of successful outings to local events and markets including the GOOD Market.
Hewitt Sketches focuses on highly detailed hand drawn pieces of art specialising in local and international architecture. Featuring beautiful hand finished gold leaf prints, mugs, coasters and cards.
All prints are made with 100% recycled paper and have carbon offset delivery. These are sourced in the UK. Packaging where possible uses recycled/recyclable materials such as paper and card.