Unisex Silver Unity Ring
This unisex ring was originally made for a best friend who needed a replacement for their wedding...
This unisex ring was originally made for a best friend who needed a replacement for their wedding ring as theirs had sadly been lost!
This chunky ring is handmade from 5mm wide rectangular profile silver wire. You can choose this ring with either a polished surface, or a 'structural' surface which is made using a jeweller's texturing hammer.
Follow these directions to measure your finger:
- Find a piece of string or strip of paper no wider than about 1.5 cm.
- Wrap it around the base of the finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- With a ruler, measure the length from the starting end of the string/paper to the pen mark.
- Then please use this measurement to choose your UK ring size when ordering.
For the most accurate reading using this method, measure your finger at the end of the day when it's likely to be at its largest. Don't measure cold fingers as this is when fingers are their smallest.