Slow down, relax and take a moment for yourself with this stunning creative art jigsaw puzzle in our Sophie Charnley collection.
- Stunning art, designed exclusively for Piece and Quiet by talented local artist Sophie Charnley.
- 500 piece jigsaw puzzle available.
- Premium puzzle feat. bespoke reusable puzzle pouch and display worthy tube.
- Find out more about the artist with our 'Artist Spotlight' cards, included in each puzzle.
- Our artists receive a share from each puzzle sale.
- Made in the UK.
- Free UK delivery when you spend over £20.
Nature of the City is inspired by a stunning summer evening in one of London's royal parks. The drinks are flowing, the cyclists spinning and of course featuring a few dogs. This artistic puzzle has us reminiscing fondly over sunnier times shared with friends and family. This piece of art is packed full of fun, character and energy. Create your own perfect summer evening, with the Nature of the City artistic puzzle.
Your completed premium art jigsaw puzzle will be 48cm x 36cm.
Piece & Quiet was started by two twenty-somethings searching for a way to relax and switch off from a busy life. Lockdown helped them rediscover their passion for putting together oddly shaped pieces and the importance of taking a moment for yourself.
Piece & Quiet is a way to break free from traditional designs by creating striking artistic puzzles. By collaborating with emerging artists Piece & Quiet develops new and exciting puzzles for puzzlers everywhere. They aim to promote sustainability in their products as well as mindfulness for puzzlers.
Piece & Quiet collaborated with Bristol-born artist Ben Wallace to design Big Cat Energy as part of his exclusive collection. Ben's artistic style is all about being fresh, vibrant and versatile, and Empowerment Palace is no exception.