Slow down, relax and take a moment for yourself with this stunning art jigsaw puzzle in our Sophie Charnley collection.
- Stunning art, designed exclusively for Piece and Quiet by talented local artist Sophie Charnley.
- 500 piece jigsaw puzzle available.
- Premium puzzle feat. bespoke reusable puzzle pouch and a display worthy tube.
- Find out more about the artist with our 'Artist Spotlight' cards, included in each puzzle.
- Our artists receive a share from each puzzle sale
- Made in the UK.
- Free UK delivery when you spend over £20.
Lockdown Lowdown nods to the way the world changed in 2020. From yoga to painting, Zoom calls to banana bread, Lockdown Lowdown attempts to capture and celebrate the way people took moments for themselves amongst the lockdowns and uncertainty. This artistic puzzle has us admiring these mindful moments, whilst taking one for ourselves! Whilst at the same time being packed full of fun, character and energy. Create your own nod to 2020 with the peace of mind you can’t burn banana bread in puzzle form!
Your completed premium puzzle will be 48cm x 36cm.
Piece & Quiet was started by two twenty-somethings searching for a way to relax and switch off from a busy life. Lockdown helped them rediscover their passion for putting together oddly shaped pieces and the importance of taking a moment for yourself.
Piece & Quiet is a way to break free from traditional designs by creating striking artistic puzzles. By collaborating with emerging artists Piece & Quiet develops new and exciting puzzles for puzzlers everywhere. They aim to promote sustainability in their products as well as mindfulness for puzzlers.
Piece & Quiet collaborated with Bristol-born artist Ben Wallace to design Big Cat Energy as part of his exclusive collection. Ben's artistic style is all about being fresh, vibrant and versatile, and Empowerment Palace is no exception.