This DIY Cross-Stitch Kit has all you need to make your very own, mischievous ‘What the fucculent?' design. With all materials and full written instructions included, this kit is relaxing to do and ideal for beginners as you require no prior knowledge of cross stitch to succeed.
Perfect for any houseplant lover, this ‘What the fucculent’ DIY Cross-Stitch Kit will allow you to make something that will bring a smile to the face of every single person who sees it – yourself most of all?
What’s in the box? (All printed items can be provided on pastel paper (green, blue, yellow, pink) if required for those who require reading support. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preference immediately upon purchase)
- Comprehensive paper instructions with detailed diagrams
- Full colour pattern
- 1 x 6″ wooden embroidery & display hoop
- 1 x specialist cross-stitch fabric
- All required threads on a coded thread board
- 1 x cross-stitch needle & needle threader
- Backing felt for finishing your design off beautifully
- A fun, relaxing experience
All printed items can be provided on pastel paper (green, blue or yellow) and/or in different fonts if required for learners who require reading support - please state your preference in the notes.