Each portrait is hand drawn from a photo you provide, making each print completely unique.
Want to be a fantastic friend/mother/brother/lover or even self-lover? This print makes a great gift to all creating a bit of character into any space.
Initially painted by hand, then digitised to be printed on 240gsm matt fine art paper with pigment ink. This combination creates a Giclée print meaning it is of the highest quality.
How to Order:
- Purchase the required size
- Send a high quality photo of the person who is to be drawn to email@example.com
- Lisa will draw and email it back to you for approval.
- Once approved we will print to the highest Giclée quality and get it out into the post for you.
How long will it take?
1-3 working days to draw your portrait. After you have confirmed the drawing we will ship within 1-3 working days.
- Printed on 100% recycled natural paper with chemical free inks. Wrapped in Bio-degradable sleeves.
- Frame not included.
- Made in Manchester.
- Available in 3 sizes - A5, A4 & A3
With a love of bright colours and mark-making, Lisa - founder of House of Payne - ensures that every piece is fine tuned and perfected into beautiful pieces of wall art and cards.
Being kind to the planet is key to House of Payne and Riso prints are as eco-friendly as printing gets, printed on 100% recycled paper with soy based inks.
Her Giclée prints are high quality, printed on archival paper with pigment inks, typically printed to order and therefore have minimal waste.
All prints are packaged in recycled or biodegradable materials.