This Basic Stitch Scarf Kit will help you to create a gorgeous squidgy knit stitch blanket scarf, which is a super cosy and warm. This scarf kit makes the perfect gift for someone else or for yourself! With this kit you will learn casting on, knit stitch, casting off and creating tassles.
- 500g of Crafty Stitch chunky acrylic yarn (5 balls)
- 50g of accent colour yarn
- 10mm bamboo knitting needles
- Tapestry needle
- Easy to follow instructions sent via email
- 1 Ball of Crafty Stitch super chunky acrylic yarn
- Pair of straight 10mm Bamboo knitting needles
- Pair of circular 10mm Bamboo knitting needles
- Tapestry needle to sew up
Please Indicate Tassle Colour in Notes at Checkout from Colour list
Sam, the passionate female founder, crafter, creator and chief operator of That Crafty Stitch, started the journey in order to spark the creativity that lives within us all and share the positive mental health benefits of crafting. After going through her own challenging period with mental health, Sam started That Crafty Stitch in 2019 in order to reconnect with her passion for creating and knitting.
Knitting and crafting is highly beneficial for mental well-being. Learning new things increases self-esteem and rhythmic crafts release serotonin increasing our sense of happiness. Sam uses the platform of That Crafty Stitch to campaign for mental health awareness by running fundraisers to support mental health charities and providing educational information on social media.