Digital Growth Manager - 12 month position
Good Liverpool is a purpose first, online marketplace, bringing together the best of food and drink delivery services in one place. Locally sourced, delivered locally.
Good Liverpool was launched in May 2020 in direct response to the the COVID-19 pandemic, to help like minded independent businesses get their products online quickly and affordably, while backing local causes.
Part of a wider network of like-minded businesses we have grown the platform over the last 5 months and now with backing from the LCR Future Innovation Fund we're ready to push the project towards it's next exciting phases.
• Developing relationships with existing clients
• Building relationships with new clients, local suppliers and partners
• Managing digital comms and strategy
• Seeking future opportunities
• Provide support on Black & Ginger projects when necessary
Successful candidates will...
• Be warm, friendly and approachable
• Be organised and self motivated
• Have experience in business growth
• Have project management experience
• Will have a strong understanding of the Liverpool retail market
• Good social media skills
• Awareness of global retail landscape
• Goal oriented and motivated
• Bring innovation and fresh ideas to develop the platform further
• Be able to work within a small in-house team
• Aid in developing and managing online relationships
£25,000 - £27,500