Immersive Cathedral Walk, Liverpool's Georgian Quarter and the Secret Garden, Liverpool's Necropolis
Dear Fearless Friends,
We 're going to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
If any activities are booked; in the event that you're unable to attend your selected date or indeed, if the powers that be determine another local or national lock down is needed, we will be flexible as a Yogi Master and credit your account with the value of the ticket price - This ticket can be redeemed for up to a year on any tour, subject to availability. We can also extend this policy to any individuals in your party and convert single tickets into credit notes for Gift Vouchers too.
- Adults: (16+) £16.50 per Person
- Consession: Students & Children under 16 £13.50 per Person
- Seniors: (+65) £11.50 per Person
- Family: (2 Adults & 2 Children) £56.50 per Family
Tour Times, Duration & Location
The tours generally run Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Please pay special attention to your confirmation as the start times may change.
Start Location Outside Philharmonic Pub, Hope St
End Location St James Cemetery below The Anglican Cathedral
Our Signature Dish..
This multi award winning tour experience was the first ghost walk in Liverpool. Meet outside The Famous Philharmonic Pub on Hope Street in Liverpool’s culture quarter.
Described as a trail blazing tour by Visit Liverpool this is Liverpool’s original and most famous historic ghost walk!
This tour is popular with all age groups and appeals to a broad audience. Families, schools, Universities and group nights out, team building or a romantic scare
for two this tour has something for everyone. Discover Liverpool’s most famous ghosts, grisly history and be taken on a journey that ends at the
awe inspiring Gothic Anglican Cathedral.
- Start your journey outside Liverpool's most famous and historic Ale House
- Listen to the most famous ghost story in Liverpool
- Visit two of Liverpool's awe-inspiring Cathedrals
- Experience the most haunted street in Northern England
- End your Journey in The Necropolis, City of the Dead - St James' Gardens where nearly 58,000 souls are buried
- Show your Shiverpool ticket at the Philharmonic Pub this will give you 20% off selected drinks!
Things to remember
- We have a ZERO policy on alcohol consumption before and during the tour and don't tolerate bad behaviour. An Early grave can be arranged.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather. We strictly enjoy all weather and relish feeling the rain with howling winds being a real highlight so do wrap up warm with winter boots at the ready!
- Please do not wear high heels -comfortable shoes and clothing is advised.
- There are no toilet breaks so please go before you set off.
This tour is wheel chair accessible, and there are disabled toilet facilities on the tour route. (Please note, that there are ramps and some of the location points may be difficult for anybody managing a wheelchair) For those with mobility issues, this tour is a none strenuous walk however it does involve some walking and time on feet listening to stories. Wherever possible Shiverpool always try to accommodate those with mobility issues or disabilities and make our tours inclusive for everyone. Please let us know when you book if you have any disabilities or mobility issues.